Diana Rouvas Wins The Voice Grand Final

"There was just no way I was letting this girl go" said Boy George.

Reflecting on their time together on TCN 9's The Voice, Boy George told Diana Rouvas, " You've been around a while and you know what you're looking for"
The couple had worked well together. Boy George as coach and Diana Rouvas combining her wonderful talent with her previous experience on the show.


"There was just no way I was letting this girl go"

 " Soon as as I heard you,I knew I was taking you through to the end of the show". "There was just no way I was letting this girl go" Boy George said. " I think we made a connection. You are someone who loves to be rewarded.

That's what I love. I knew that from the first moment I met you".
Dian Rouvas said" Let's get out and get moving. Just the biggest thank you. I'm gonna work hard".

Diana has proven her willingness to work hard. and we can't wait to see what comes
next.

Previously Sydney powerhouse vocalist and songwriter Diana Rouvas and Latin/R&B/Pop-singer/ songwriter/producer CARLOS C MAJOR teamed up for a "Summer Acoustic Sessions" tour from December 2014 through to March 2015. 


Both artists respectively in 2012 and 2014 blew away audiences with their performances on "The Voice" garnering them a legion of new followers to their already established large fan-base. 








Comments